Red Tape Busters were successful with the following grants announced in the February 2012 Round of the GCBF.
- Grow National Office – Upgrade facilities and train staff – $25,569.89
- Grow Qld Residential Facility – Upgrade facility -$14,295.45
- Hervey Bay Historical Society Museum – Solar Panels – $4,128.00
- Lake Samsonvale Water Sports Association – Purchase Inflatable Safety Boat – $29,450.00
- Sunshine Coast and South Burnett District Golf Association – Conduct Coaching Programs and Competitions for Juniors – $10,181.82
- Tamborine Mountain Golf Club – Purchase Tractor and Top Dresser – $30,204.54.
A fantastic result – contact Red Tape Busters now at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you win funding for your organisation or business.