We have been writing Business, Strategic, Operational and Project Plans now for the better part of 40 years.
Our Director Shane Bowering, as a former senior Queensland Public Servant, had high level experience in crafting such documents while working in the public sector and he has expanded that knowledge into developing support plans for a wide cross section of businesses, industry sectors and not for profit organisations.
We have helped many organisations and business prepare robust Business or Strategic Plans to guide their organisation to move forward and achieve business/organisational objectives. We also have extensive experience in putting together Project Plans to support Grant applications and Operational Plans which identify monthly/yearly goals and objectives to guide business and organisational success.
- Strategic plans
- Operational plans
- Business plans
- Marketing plans
- Policies & Procedures
- QA Manuals & documents
- Environmental Management Manuals and documents
- WHS Manuals and documents
- Documenting business processes and developing QA systems
With significant experience in Business and Strategic Planning, we have assisted many clients in preparing Business and Strategic Plans especially in order to support submissions for Government Funding and tender responses.
As part of the consultation process, we can meet with your staff or all relevant stakeholders in your organisation in developing your planning or organisational support documents. We are also skilled at running Strategic and Business Planning workshops to teach you and your staff how to develop and implement these important planning tools. We can undertake the entire process for our clients obviously with their input and guidance.
Our Strategic and Business planning documents are not financial based, bean-counting exercises but rather are in- depth documents which clearly detail:
- The history of the business or organisation
- Short and long term goals and expectations
- Human resource requirements including training and requirement initiatives
- Marketing and membership creation strategies
- Financial planning imperatives
- Key Projects
- Market Demographics
- SWOT Analysys tc
Most businesses and community non profit based organisations fail to plan and therefore plan to fail. Business planning for businesses and strategic planning for non-profit entities is absolutely vital if the organisation is to succeed, grow and prosper.
Studies show that over 70% of businesses and community organisations close after the first two years, primarily through a failure to plan operations. Let us help you develop the business and strategic plans that are so crucial to your organisation.
Our Planning Experience
Here are some examples of the types of businesses we have helped develop strategic plans, business plans, marketing plans and operational plans previously:
- Business Plan for a Meat Processing Facility
- Business Plan for a Citrus Farm
- Strategic Plan for a Disability Services Organisation
- Business Plan for a Packaging Facility
- Strategic Plan for a Web Based Business
- Business Plan for a Livestock Transport Facility
- Business Plan for a Steel Manufacturing Business
- Quality Assurance Manual and Procedures for many Bus and Taxi Companies
- Business Plan for a Restaurant and a café
- Strategic Plans for sporting clubs and State and National Peak Sporting bodies