We are a highly successful business servicing clients right across Australia. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver quality service and achieve real outcomes for our clients. We can’t however promise our clients any specific outcome no matter how good we are. The mechanisms of Government and bureaucracy are such that while we can present the best case for our client in representing their interests; write the best grant, tender or job application; prepare the best scenario – we obviously cannot guarantee in the end what an agency will decide and what outcome will be realised.
Any consultancy business who makes claims in this regard seriously are kidding themselves and either are outright fabricating, overstating their skills and abilities or have an inappropriate relationship with the bureaucratic entity.
Our staff are highly skilled and experienced with almost every Consultant having Government, Non Profit or a legal background. Hence we can offer our clients a unique insight from within the workings of the bureaucracy thus giving them a far greater chance of success. In this regard our successes are impressive – we have beaten Government and Councils across Australia and smashed red tape. We have won clients over $50 million in funding and tenders. We have improved the bottom line of many businesses. We have assisted thousands of clients to win positions through the job market thus significantly improving their earning capacity. Following is a small summary of our successes:-
- Won combined $455000 in compensation for resumption of land;
- Won $260000 in costs relating to a property dispute with a Council;
- Won $26000 in compensation from a bank;
- Won $13000 in costs from a Financial Advisor;
- Won $75000 in “lost” superannuation;
- Won removal of easements from properties;
- Won ability to build on what Council had termed a “flood prone” property;
- Won thousands of battles for Mums and Dads across Australia;
- Won hundreds of battles for businesses and Industry Sectors across Australia.
- Won $21.7million in funding for an eHealth hospital based project;
- Won $4.9million grant to fund disability support accommodation;
- Won $600,000 grant for a disability organisation to supply new support services;
- Won $460,000 grant to fund a community respite centre;
- Won over $400000 in funding for Golf Clubs across Queensland;
- Won over $250000 for Volunteer Coastguards across Australia
- Won over $400,000 in funding for a Sporting Complex;
- Won $400000 grant to fund a Museum display;
- Won $361,000 grant to fund a mandarin packing and storage facility;
- Won $220,000 grant to fund the expansion of a meat processing facility;
- Won $122,000 grant to fund outfitting offices for a community organisation;
- Won $80,000 grant to purchase equipment for an abattoir;
- Won $50,000 grant to purchase a new bus for a children’s day care facility.
- Won $13million contract with Woolworths and Coles to produce Supermarket trollies;
- Won $6.4million construction contract;
- Winning a $6.4million construction tender;
- Winning $220,000 in grant funding for the expansion of abattoir;
- Winning a $110,000 tender for a small electrical firm to upgrade lighting on a Council sporting facility;
- Securing many businesses places on preferred supplier lists across many industries; and
- Winning an $800,000 tender for a sole trader in the security industry (now that’s what we call rapid expansion!).
- Won – 85% of our clients receive an interview.
- Won – Successfully assisted businesses from a wide variety of industry sectors improve turnover and primarily their bottom line by between 5 and 36% over a 12 month period.