Business and Strategic Planning
Red Tape Busters specialises in working with organisations to develop:
- Strategic plans,
- Operational plans,
- Business plans,
- Marketing plans,
- Document business processes.
With significant experience in Business and Strategic Planning, we have assisted many clients in preparing Business and Strategic Plans to support submissions for Government Funding.
As part of consultation process, we are able to meet with all relevant stakeholders in your organisation to determine your planning requirements. We then work through the process of understanding and documenting how your business works. Then through collaboration with your staff and our team, we work to produce a highly professional strategic, business, marketing or process plan. This plan is then carefully audited and checked through further consultation and collaboration with your staff.
Our documents are not financial based, bean-counting exercises but rather are in- depth documents which clearly detail:
- The history of the business or organisation,
- Short and long term goals and expectations,
- Human resource requirements including training and requirement initiatives,
- Marketing and membership creation strategies,
- Financial planning imperatives.
Our planning documents focus on setting five-year, long-term goals and then refining these plans down to a current year operational plan.
Article – Reaping the benefits of strategic planning
Our Planning Goals
Our business and strategic plans include a thorough analysis of the business idea, product or service.
We identify the level of market and need for your service in the community.
We identify any competitors – either direct or indirect and how the idea/product/service will be marketed.
Our documents clearly focus on outcomes and the goals to be accomplished, how the development and ongoing operations will be managed and what resources are needed (including funding).
Most businesses and community non profit based organisations fail to plan and therefore plan to fail. Business planning for businesses and strategic planning for non-profit entities is absolutely vital if the organisation is to succeed, grow and prosper.
Studies show that over 70% of businesses and community organisations close after the first two years, primarily through a failure to plan operations. Let us help you develop the business and strategic plans that are so crucial to your organisation.
Our Planning Experience
Here are some examples of the types of businesses we have helped develop strategic plans, business plans, marketing plans and operational plans previously:
- Business Plan for a Meat Processing Facility,
- Business Plan for a Citrus Farm,
- Strategic Plan for a Disability Services Organisation,
- Business Plan for a Packaging Facility,
- Strategic Plan for a Web Based Businesses,
- Business Plan for a Livestock Transport Facility,
- Business Plan for a Steel Manufacturing Business,
- Quality Assurance Manual and Procedures for a Bus Companies
- Business Plan for a Restaurants and Cafes.